If you’re looking for a warm and genuine facilitator with experience of holding space for diverse groups of people – then please read on to find out about my work.
I trained as an Action Learning Facilitator (ALA) and Relational Dynamics Coach (RD1st) in 2012. Since then I have worked as both an arts and creative workshop facilitator. I believe in the transformational power of a safe and open group space that encourages active listening. I show up genuinely and openly for each facilitation session that I run.
I’ve worked with clients from artists to public school teachers; from under-represented communities to primary school children; from vulnerable adults to established writers and from companies such National Theatre Wales, Volcano Theatre Company, Arts Council of Wales, StillWalks to Macmillan Publishers. The feedback I’ve received has always been that people appreciate the warmth and authenticity with which I run these sessions. I’m passionate about creativity and it is both a pleasure and a privilege to be able to work with encouraging, exploring and opening other people’s creative potential.
To see previous clients/workshops please click here.
Workshops/Facilitation that I offer:
- Improvisation as self expression.
- Moving the body to write.
- Nature walk – listening and being present into writing.
- Creative expression through theatre skills and games (no experience required)
- Creative writing and memory.
- Creative writing for wellbeing.
- Action Learning Facilitation.
- Creative Leadership session.
- One to one coaching sessions.
For further details on workshops and rates or to arrange an introductory chat, please contact me. Thank you for your interest in my work.
© Carys Shannon, September 2020.